Dr. Pedro Martinez, a Board Certified internist, began specializing in diabetes in the late 1990s. During this time he began analyzing techniques by which he could measure the outcomes of his different treatment protocols. Through considerable effort and trial Dr. Martinez was able to refine his protocols and began treating diabetics in 2001 in a way that has provided remarkable success. Hope Diabetes Center’s vast data bank of the patients he has treated with his new protocols, exhibits such a remarkable success rate that it is destined to have worldwide ramifications.
The impact is obvious. By reversing more than 90% of Type II diabetics and many with Type I as well - previously thought impossible - Dr. Martinez’ program will considerably reduce the suffering endured by those with this disease, and secondarily save immeasurable dollars in the process.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Board Certified in Managed Care Medicine
Dr. Martinez is member of the following organizations:
- Anticoagulation Forum (AF)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Maricopa County Medical Society (MCMS)
- National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP)
- American College of Managed Care Medicine (ACMCM)
- American College of Physician Executive (ACPE)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)